Do you have a passion for concerts and technology? Have
experience with sound, lighting, or video equipment? Creative Audio is a
national concert and touring production company based in Rockford, Illinois,
and we need people!
Currently we are seeking qualified applicants for full time
positions in our Audio, Lighting, and Video departments. Full time
positions include benefits, 401k, and sick/vacation time. A basic skill-set and cross knowledge for
each field is preferred and additional on-site training can be provided.
Experience is valued over education.
Applicants would be responsible for most aspects of their
department for each show or tour they’re assigned, including maintenance,
setup, operation, and tear-down of all equipment provided and sold for each
show and testing, troubleshooting, and resolving equipment issues quickly and
Applicants must be self-driven, have the ability to adapt to fluid
situations, be able to work long hours as needed, be able to sit and stand for
long periods of time, have good hearing and eye-sight, and be able to
communicate effectively with co-workers.
Applicants must be able to travel extensively each week, including
possible international travel, and possess a valid driver’s license and
passport. Applicants must live or be willing to relocate themselves to
within 45 minutes of Rockford, IL.
Relocation help is an option for qualified candidates.
Specific requirements for each position are listed below:
Audio Technician –
- Knowledge of various digital audio consoles, basic signal flow,
- Familiarity with line array speakers and rigging.
- Knowledge of audio networking and system processing is a plus.
knowledge of RF management for wireless microphones and in-ear monitors.
Lighting Technician –
- Knowledge of intelligent and conventional lighting fixtures.
- Familiarity with various lighting consoles, including GrandMA,
Martin, and Avolites.
- Basic knowledge of DMX, Artnet, and MA-net protocols.
of power and circuiting for high quantities of lighting fixtures.
Video Technician –
- Knowledge of video switchers, scalers, cameras, and video
- Familiarity with LED video walls and video projectors.
- Basic knowledge of color correction, camera techniques, and video
- Video graphics,
including slideshows and editing software.
With growing client base and constantly expanding equipment inventory, Creative Audio provides top quality services across the nation.
Email Resumes to James@CreativeAudio.us